Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Homestead Revival: Give Away: Homemade Living - The Series!

Another great give away from Homestead Revival!

Head over to the Homestead Revival blog to check the give away and to enter for you chance to win 4 great books about homesteading. These books are great for anyone who is interested in having their backyard farm!

Homestead Revival: Give Away: Homemade Living - The Series!: "Oh, yes! You read that correctly... All four of Ashley English's books for one blessed Homestead Revival™ reader! Thanks to Sterling Publish..."

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great post! I am so excited for you all being able to purchase your own land! I love to can and freeze the fruits and vegetables from our garden and fruit trees. Herbs are so easy to grow and you will love how much fun it id to cook with them. I love making our own pesto.I will stop now, as you can tell I am very passionate on this subject!!

    ReplyDelete