Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Best Christmas Present Ever !!!

I know it has been a long time since my last post and a lot has happened. This week we will close on our loan for building our barn that will also serve as our home for the next 5-10 years. We are planning on being able to move in sometime in June. Which will be just in time to settle in a little bit before our surprise in August!

After what seems like a very long three years, Daniel and I are proud and excited to announce that we are expecting our first child. We found out early yesterday morning via a positive home pregnancy test! I was actually suppose go to the doctor yesterday to have some infertility tests done (don't need those anymore!) which several of my family members knew about so we had to go ahead and spill the beans! We are thanking and praising God for giving us the best Christmas present ever!

~With God, All Things Are Possible~

No comments:

Post a Comment