I am so excited because....... in exactly one week Daniel and I will celebrate our 2nd Wedding Anniversary!! So in honor of our Anniversary, each day this week I'm going to share our wedding with all of you! And I'm going to leave a link so that you can share your wedding as well. I love to remember and share details of that day with others because it was one of the BEST days of my life.
So, today I thought I would start off with the DRESS and all the accessories because besides the Groom that is the most important thing that every girl dreams about.
My veil and tiara both came from Charmed Bridal & Prom in Buford, GA as well. They both had beading and pearls just like my dress!
My something NEW was my dress, something BLUE was an anklet, something OLD was my Nana's wedding ring... it was pinned to my dress, and something BORROWED was the pearl earrings, necklace and bracelet from the jewelry store where Daniel brought my engagement ring.
The Wedding Rings
My engagement ring. Daniel did an amazing job picking it out all by himself. It's a one of kind design from Whidby's Jewelers in Madison, GA.
Please find the link below where you can share your wedding details as well. I look forward for seeing a the beautiful wedding dresses and accessories! Come back tomorrow to see more of Our Wedding!!

your dress is SO pretty!!!! you looked stunning! :)
ReplyDeletewow! you dress was soooo beautiful! happy early anniversary. that is wonderful!
ReplyDelete