Monday, November 22, 2010

Finishing up Anniversary Week!

Well... life got really hectic and busy last week before we left for our anniversary trip and I ran out of time for Sharing Our Wedding, so I thought I would finish it up today with our ceremony and reception details and pictures.  To view our wedding highlights video click HERE.

The sign that our Church did for us on our wedding day

Our memorial table



Just before the ceremony started. We chose not see to one another before the ceremony.

~The Ceremony~

Waiting for the Bride



 

~The Reception~
The Hall in Madison, GA

 The First Dance, The Father-Daughter Dance, & The Mother-Son Dance

Our Beautiful Cakes made by my mom.

I got him good!


The Bouquet & Garter Toss

We had a beautiful Wedding and reception! We are grateful to all of those wonderful people that helped pull it off!  Thank you for joining me on this walk down memory lane to our special day!

1 comment: