To accept the Versatile Blogger Award the rules are:
{2}: Share 7 things about yourself.
{4}: Leave the recipients a note, telling them about the award.
So here goes!
7 Things about Me....
1. I have a huge family which I love very much!!! I am the oldest of 5 siblings. My parents divorced when I was 2 and both remarried. I have to come the find the blessings in that because I have twice or three times the people that love and support me. There is nothing like FAMILY!
I have two brothers and two sisters, well now actually I three sisters:
Brandon who is 20 years and married to Katlyn. We are very close are they have been a blessing to Daniel and I.
Samantha just turned 16. She loves to sing.
Zachary is 18 years old. He just graduated high school and is now in college at Young Harris College.
Amber is 11 years old. She loves horses and has the longest hair of anyone I know... it almost to the back of her knees.
Life would not be the same without each one of these special people!!
2. While I was at UGA, I was a member of Sigma Alpha, a Professional Agricultural Sorority.
3. My husband, Daniel and I are high school sweethearts. You can read more about us in the "Our Story" post.
4. Last November I discovered that I am allergic to wheat (gluten), milk, and eggs. This makes cooking and eating interesting but I am learning about and adapting to a new healthy lifestyle. For my favorite gluten, dairy, & egg free products and recipes visit "From My Kitchen".
5. I do NOT eat meat that is on a bone!! Gross! I only cook boneless meat at my house but if we are somewhere that only has meat on a bone Daniel will normally pull it off for me. Weird...I know.
6. I have moved every year since I was 22. I am so ready to have a place that Daniel and I can call ours. Once we are completely out of debt and have a good amount of money saved we plan to build our dream home. Hopefully it will be before we are 40...ha ha.
7. I LOVE pottery as you can probably tell from my blog. My favorite pottery place to visit is the Mark of the Potter in Clarkesville, GA. I always joked with my mom and told her when I got married I was going register there for my china but because prices I didn't. However, Mama did surprise me with a huge serving bowl from there as a wedding gift! I hope to one day take pottery classes.
And the award goes to...
(1) Katy at Life as Mrs. Wright
(2) Candice at The Bruce's
(3) Lyndsie at A Love Worth Waiting For
(4) Kelly at Kelly's Korner
(5) Diana at By the Well
(6) Michelle at Miss Oven Mitts
(7) Lianna at Growing Our Own Garden
These are all blogs that I have given me inspiration and encouragement or just plain love!
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
These are all blogs that I have given me inspiration and encouragement or just plain love!
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!




Hey Girl! :) Love this post! So glad you played along!! I recently found out that I too am allergic to gluten! My husband and I have really been working hard to be gluten free! It's a lot of work though! But it is so worth it to be healthier! Hey I just emailed you back...go check it out!
ReplyDeleteHope you are having a great Saturday! :)
You are so sweet! Thanks so much :)
ReplyDeleteSo right family is so important! :) i love pottery too! i took ap art in high school specifically 2-d and 3-d but i loved 3-d best! It was so fun and i've had a love for pottery ever since than! hope yu have a great sunday :)
ReplyDeleteAwww! Thanks SO much Nina!!!! I really needed your encouragement tonight! Thank you! Hope you have a great week!
ReplyDeleteThank You for the blog award!!!!! :)
ReplyDelete